Frequently Asked Questions
- Our soup is made fresh to order each week using only the finest WA produce and must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- All our soups are Gluten Free and free from Additives and Preservatives.
- Our soup range offers something for everyone be it Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Hot, Cold, Sweet or Savoury options.
- Our soups are fresh and ready to eat, just add heat! But you don’t have to. Cold soups are cool too!
- All soups can be frozen however transfer to suitable container, do not freeze in jar. (Once frozen dispose after 3 months)
- Our premium plant-based stock contains onion and garlic.
- We sell our soup jars in multiple high-end grocery stores in WA and also attend weekly farmers markets and events. Please see our stockist page for all information.
Terms & Conditions
Home DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We do home delivery in Perth & Metro areas. Orders must be over $50 to receive home delivery, (delivery fees apply, see shop page for pricing based on your postcode). Orders over $150 will qualify for Free home delivery.
- Home delivery order cut off is 12pm (noon) Monday each week for delivery Thursday/Friday same week.
- We will confirm the delivery day once all orders are in and routes can be planned. Remember we are a small artisan company so please go easy on us with specific delivery times requested. We are working as hard as we can for you.
- You are required to leave an Esky and ice blocks at your delivery address if you are not available to collect in person.
- We deliver to most postcodes within the Perth metropolitan area - please enter your postcode to make sure we deliver to your area.
- We are expanding our delivery zones - please contact us if you are outside our current delivery area. firstname.lastname@example.org we may be able to help.
- Home deliveries are between 8am – 8pm on Thursday or Friday. We will confirm delivery day 36 hours before via email and will text within one hour of delivery and also text to confirm once your delivery has been made.
- Please stipulate any specific delivery requests during check out. For example, if your property is particularly difficult to locate or you would like to provide the driver with a security code to gain access to your front door.
- We are unable to advise the exact time to expect your delivery and are only able to provide a general delivery window. We will send a text message to advise when your soup is 1 hour away.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery in person, the order shall be left in a location of the driver’s discretion at the customer’s risk. We shall send a text message to advise where it has been left.
- If the driver is unable to leave your soup in a reasonable location, we shall be in contact to arrange a second delivery attempt (additional delivery charge).
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- We do our best to deliver on time, however if we are delayed for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible.
- A minimum order of $50 is required for delivery (excludes delivery fee).
- We can guarantee that our soup will be fresh, but certain things are out of our control… for example some ingredients may not be available all year round or a traffic jam could make us a few minutes late – please bear with us, we’ll always do our best to resolve any issues as soon as we can.
- Contact email@example.com or 0478714894 with any queries, complaints or suggestions.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We do our best to make sure that every Suppa Club Soup is just right – but we acknowledge that mistakes do happen and are more than happy to talk and resolve the situation if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our product.
- If you receive the incorrect soup, please let us know immediately and we will refund or replace them.
- Orders cancelled 48 hours before expected delivery time will incur an administrative fee of $20.
- Orders cancelled after this time will be charged for in full.
HEALTH & DISCLAIMER
- Please ensure that the soup is refrigerated as soon as possible after delivery.
- Our soups last refrigerated for between 2-3 weeks depending on cream based or not – please see best before label on the bottom of jar for this date.
- Our soup keeps for approximately 36 hours after opening and refrigerated – discard soup after this time.
- Soup can be frozen just remove from jar and place in separate suitable container. (Dispose of 3 months after freezing)
- We are always careful with how we handle produce and our soup equipment Although NO nuts are used in any of our recipes cross contamination can happen.
Thanks for choosing Suppa Club!